Due to recent growth we are looking at expanding our team. We are a high energy, positive atmosphere to work in. We recognise the importance of diversity and value the hard work, dedication, countless hours and the commitment it takes to building classic cars. We are looking for someone that will fit in with our team that has as much passion and drive as we do!
We are dedicated to provide our customers with the top quality and professional workmanship that we have been providing for the past 12 years. Our team works closely together to create award winning custom, manufactured work.
- Full Time position
- Working in a safe team environment.
- Career progression and development.
- Family run business, our team means the world to us!!
We are located 15 mins from Ringwood Bypass.
- Trade qualification
- Removing and refitting panels
- Blocking and shaping high end classic cars
- Working with splines
- Experience in restoration is preferred
- Rub downs, taping
- Be aligned with Glasurit, De Beer, Seetal Spray Booth
- Following procedures accurately
- Continual training
- Qualified coach builder
- Aligned with Bahleigh Industrial English Wheel, Bahleigh planishing hammer
- TIG, MIG & OXY welding experience
- Major builds, manufacturing, body design & problem solving
- High attention to detail
- Experience with structural steel
- Punctual with time frames
- This apprentice position is an opportunity to develop into a fully qualified Spray Painter or Panel Beater.
- 4 years in total
- Apprentice will need - excellent communication skills (verbal and written), attention to detail, passion for the motor industry, polite and eager to learn.
- Paint prepping
- Setting up spray booth
- Minimum 16 years of age
If you can see yourself becoming part of our team contact us or call Jason on 0439701098